Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh, hello again!

So, you should have known getting into reading this blog that I would be prone to taking long absences. A bunch of really funny stuff has happened since March (the ridiculousness of getting CPR certified, final exams, being awkward at a preceptorship this summer, more Junebug hijinks, starting my second year of medical school, planning a shindig of a wedding!) but I just never quite got around to telling you about it!

With all of that, I surely have been super busy. But today as I procrastinate before block tests in the next few weeks, I thought I'd come by to say hello. Also, I'm an awful perfectionist, so if I can't write it perfectly in my head, I get frustrated and don't even start. I just need you to think I'm funny, anonymous interwebs readers! If I promise more hilarity soon, will you come read my blog? What about if I promise you cookies? They can be the eating kind!

2 comments:

  1. Do your work! I need you to make me money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like you're the one who needs to make money.

      Delete